Returning Student Registration
Welcome to Tornillo Independent School District's online student registration. The online enrollment process is handled through PowerSchool, which means most of the information will already be filled out for returning students.
From this site you will be able to begin the process of registering your child(ren) in school for the current school year. If you do not have a computer, internet, or need assistance, please call your child's campus to complete the Pre-Registration process.
To enroll your student(s) for the 2020-2021 school year at Tornillo ISD, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Get Login Credentials
To complete the Returning Student Registration, the parent/guardian must have a PowerSchool Parent login and password. If you do not have this information, you will need to call your child's campus to get one.
Step 2: Update and Submit Returning Student Registration
Click on the link below to login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Then click on the Registration link from the left side menu link.
Step 3: Gather the Required Documents for Upload
- Current Utility Bill (electric and water bill preferred).
- Proof of Residency Form (if applicable) (if utility bill does not come under parent/guardian’s name). Download form from District website under Parent > Registration > Registration Documents.
- Parent’s Driver’s License or I.D.
- Power of Attorney (if applicable). If child is living with a guardian/grandparent. Download form from District website under Parent > Registration > Registration Documents.
- Application for Transfer. Tornillo ISD is an open enrollment school district. If student resides outside the geographical boundaries of the school district, submit an Application for Transfer Form. Download form from District website under Parent > Registration > Registration Documents.
Please note the enrollment process will not be complete until this documentation is received by your child’s campus.
Presenting a false record or falsifying records is an offense under Section 37.10, Penal code, and enrollment of the child under false documents subjects the person to liability for tuition or other costs. TEC Sec. 25.002(3)(d).